Clay DesiccantProminent & Leading Manufacturer from Pune, we offer clay desiccant.
Approx. Price: Rs 130 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||300 Kilogram|
|Grade Standard||Technical Grade|
|Purity (%)||90 - 96 %|
|Absorbing Capacity (%)||Min 70% at RH 99% 25 deg C|
We are the manufacturers of Clay Desiccant
having manufacturing facilities in Pune. "Eco-desiccant " is environmental friendly moisture adsorbing material having vigorous adsorption capacity over large temperature range i.e. it removes moisture from the air very aggressively. The clay pouches are made up of a very special material called "Tyvek"* which ensures very good breathing for the moistures vapors so as to ensure maximum efficiency of desiccant. This Tyvek material is manufactured by Dupont company of U.S.A. This material does not allow the water molecules to move out of pouches. Thus once water vapors are absorbed by clay desiccant, it does not allow water to go out of pouches. It is the special characteristic of this Tyvek material.T his is a full proof protection of your goods until the time it reaches the end destination. Features:
- It contains highly activated clay which is chemically inert non-corrosive.
- It absorbs moisture without changing the physical shape of the particles.
- It contains montmorillonite clay along with the mixture of other additives so as to make it highly absorbing material.
- It has a very high capacity adsorption of moisture compared to any other desiccant. Moreover, it is totally non- toxic. The adsorption capacity is min 70% at RH 99% 25 ° C.
- It can be disposed of very easily after use.